- Hardware engineer
- Not Specified
- No Limits
- Upon interview
- Bachelor or above
- 1.Skills of PCB (Multi-layer) design with EDA software as Cadence, Protel DXP, etc;
2. Familiar with circuit hardware, radio, and especially RF technology preferred;
3.Proficient in measuring and test instruments, strong practical skill;
4.Interests, experience or internship in hardware development.
- 1. Bachelor’s degree or above on majors of Electronic, Automation, or Computer Science related;
2. Proficient in C language, and at least one SCM architecture;
3. Brushless motor development experience preferred;
4. Hard working, mature, team player;
5. Graduating students are welcome.
Personal data("*" is required)